* Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established 'MHRD's Innovation Cell (MIC)' to systematically foster the culture of Innovation among all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
* The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years.
* MIC has envisioned encouraging creation of 'Institution's Innovation Council (IICs) across selected HEIs.
* A network of IICs are established to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion ecosystem in the campuses.
* A network of more than 950 IICs were established on 21st November 2018.
* To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
* Start-up supporting mechanism in HEIs.
* Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of institutions on innovation achievements framework.
* Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
* Develop better cognitive ability among students.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT